Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Single Guys Say it Best When it Comes to Relationships...

Relationships is something we take part in and deal with on an everyday basis... Our church pastor asked us if we could give some of our own personal advice and perspective on the topic of relationships in regards to a message being preached on the subject last week. Levi and I (Jonah) were more than happy to oblige his request and decided to produce a video recounting age old advice for the here and now. We both hope our insight will inspire you to take your relationships to the next level with the love and admiration of 
God in your heart.


Bless you all...

Sincerely,
~Reverend Jonah Timothy Rodriguez and Levi Francis Copenhagen

2 comments:

  1. Rev. Jonah and Rev. Levi,

    Thanks for all the tips on relationships! You really did a SUPERB job! We want more!!! Can't wait to get to church at Mosaic to see you perform again!

    Love,
    Your Auntie Linda
    P.S. just wish I the paragraph didn't get hidden under your youtube post. I wanted to read it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome. I just laughed SO hard. I've also shared it. I want more, oh sage Revs of wisdom.

    ReplyDelete